Welcome to Jazz's Home Page (Feb. 14, 2002 - Nov. 27, 2016)
Our wonderful and loving companion passed away peacefully from cancer on Nov. 27, 2016.
She will always be in our thoughts and hearts. She brought our family so much love and joy. We miss you Jazz.
Thinking about my wonderful life.
Hi-5 from Jazz.
Me enjoying my backyard.
My Baby Pictures
This is Jazz before we knew her.
These were the pictures on the NLOL rescue group website
when she was available for adoption (thanks Jennifer!).
My Best Buddies are David and Emily
- Getting Wild and Crazy!
- Snoring and Dreaming
My Favorite Places
- Dog Treats
- Emily's couch, it's so cozy!
- Toast, I love Toast!
- The Dog Park - I'm a social kinda dog
- Grandpa Fred's BIG backyard
- Mooching for food
- Having my back and belly scratched
- I like June who helped rescue me and found me my current great home; and New Leash On Life Animal Rescue.
- My favorite Email Client: Mutt of course!
- Dry dog food
- People who don't clean up after their dogs
- Loud noises
- Vegetables - Yuck!
- Taking a bath and other large bodies of water
My Picture Gallery
© Copyright Jazz Gasster 2003-2016
Last Update: 2016.12.03